Wednesday, September 2, 2009

McDonalds & Brigham Young's Home

Take my picture Colin says as we're leaving BY's home.
I think he's also saying:
"My favorite thing about the trax ride downtown
is lunch at McDonalds
& the cool lego cars that came with our lunches."


Look at these photo hams!
Hey, what's that girl doing in there?
Oh, it's our mom--she's cute & fun to be with!!!

Wish we could have Family Home Evening
in Pres Young's family room!!!
Glad they won't let us take time to do it right now though!!

We learned why BY's home is called the Beehive House.
I can't remember why.
But I bet Jared or Mitchell probably remember!!

Can't wait to see this cool house!!!
It's a two story Jared observes.






We learned that girls and boys
got blessed & baptized in the
white dresses in the case behind Mitchell.

Mitchell is glad he won't have to wear a dress
when he gets baptized in January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment